Submitted by rjw on Sat, 07/31/2010 - 21:39
- BROWN, A. H. D., 1971 Isozyme variation under selection in Zea mays. Nature 232: 570-571.
- BROWN, A. H. D., and R. W. ALLARD, 1971 Effect of reciprocal recurrent selection for yield on isozyme polymorphisms in maize (Zea mays L.). Crop Science 11: 888-893.
- CASTONGUAY, Y., J. CLOUTIER, A. BERTRAND, R. MICHAUD and S. LABERGE, 2010 SRAP polymorphisms associated with superior freezing tolerance in alfalfa (Medicago sativa spp. sativa). Theoretical and Applied Genetics 120: 1611-1619.
- CLEGG, M. T., R. W. ALLARD and A. L. KAHLER, 1972 Is the gene the unit of selection? Evidence from two experimental plant populations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 69: 2474-2478.
- COQUE, M., and A. GALLAIS, 2006 Genomic regions involved in response to grain yield selection at high and low nitrogen fertilization in maize. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 112: 1205-1220.
- DE KOEYER, D. L., R. L. PHILLIPS and D. D. STUTHMAN, 2001 Allelic shifts and quantitative trait loci in a recurrent selection population of oat. Crop Science 41: 1228-1234.
- FALKE, K. C., C. FLACHENECKER, A. E. MELCHINGER, H. P. PIEPHO, H. P. MAURER et al., 2007 Temporal changes in allele frequencies in two European F-2 flint maize populations under modified recurrent full-sib selection. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 114: 765-776.
- FAN, Z. C., M. D. ROBBINS and J. E. STAUB, 2006 Population development by phenotypic selection with subsequent marker-assisted selection for line extraction in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics 112: 843-855.
- LABATE, J. A., K. R. LAMKEY, M. LEE and W. L. WOODMAN, 1999 Temporal changes in allele frequencies in two reciprocally selected maize populations. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 99: 1166-1178.
- LAMKEY, K. R., P. A. PETERSON and A. R. HALLAUER, 1991 Frequency of the transposable element Uq in Iowa stiff stalk synthetic maize populations. Genetical Research 57: 1-9.
- LAURIE, C. C., S. D. CHASALOW, J. R. LEDEAUX, R. MCCARROLL, D. BUSH et al., 2004 The genetic architecture of response to long-term artificial selection for oil concentration in the maize kernel. Genetics 168: 2141-2155.
- REMUS-BOREL, W., Y. CASTONGUAY, J. CLOUTIER, R. MICHAUD, A. BERTRAND et al., 2010 Dehydrin variants associated with superior freezing tolerance in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics 120: 1163-1174.
- LI, Z. K., B. Y. FU, Y. M. GAO, J. L. XU, J. ALI et al., 2005 Genome-wide introgression lines and their use in genetic and molecular dissection of complex phenotypes in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant Molecular Biology 59: 33-52.
- RIBAUT, J.-M., D. HOISINGTON, G. O. EDMEADES, E. HUERTA and D. GONZALEZ DE LEON, 1996 Changes in allelic frequencies in a tropical maoze population under selection for drought tolerance, pp. in Drought- and Low N-Tolerant Maize, edited by G. O. EDMEADES, M. BÄNZIGER, H. R. MICKLESON and C. B. PEÑA-VALDIVIA. CIMMYT, El Batán, Mexico.
- ROCHEFORD, T. R., 1994 Change in ribosomal DNA intergenic spacer-length composition in maize recurrent selection populations.1. Analysis of BS13, BSSS, and BSCB1. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 88: 541-547.
- SCHAFFER, H. E., D. YARDLEY, and W. W. ANDERSON, 1977 Drift or selection: a statistical test of gene frequency variation over generations. 87: 371-379.
- SMALLEY, M. D., W. R. FEHR, S. R. CIANZIO, F. HAN, S. A. SEBASTIAN et al., 2003 Quantitative trait loci for soybean seed yield in elite and plant introduction germplasm. Crop Science 44: 436-442.
- STUBER, C. W., and R. H. MOLL, 1972 Frequency changes in isozyme alleles in a selection experiment for grain yield in maize (Zea mays L.). Crop Science 12: 337-340.
- STUBER, C. W., R. H. MOLL, M. M. GOODMAN, H. E. SCHAFFER and B. S. WEIR, 1980 Allozyme frequency changes associated with selection for increased grain-yield in maize (Zea mays L.). Genetics 95: 225-236.
- SUGHROUE, J. R., and T. R. ROCHEFORD, 1994 Restriction fragment length polymorphism differences among Illinois long-term selection oil strains. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 87: 916-924.
- WISSER, R. J., S. C. MURRAY, J. M. KOLKMAN, H. CEBALLOS and R. J. NELSON, 2008 Selection mapping of loci for quantitative disease resistance in a diverse maize population. Genetics 180: 583-599.